The Windermere Elementary School PTO has just one fundraising event each year — our Mustang Stampede! This is a two week event in autumn that reinforces our school spirit and identity in addition to generating almost all of the money that drives the large number of programs that we support.
Donate Online(If there is no donation link here, this isn’t during the Stampede!)
Since 2009 the PTO has created and run the Mustang Stampede without any outside assistance. This means we keep 100% of your donations. Once we meet our budget requirements all of the funds we raise go to support Windermere Elementary School’s curriculum and campus. Your support is always overwhelming and we greatly appreciate your generosity.
Windermere Elementary School PTO is a 501(3)(c) organization. Your contributions are tax deductible.
Learning is a Musical Journey
This year’s Mustang Stampede is September 30 through October 11! We are raising money for new playground shade structures in addition to all of the programs we fund every year.
After we successfully meet our fundraising goals the entire school will celebrate with a dance party at the PE pavilion led by student-favorite DJ Greg on October 16! Everyone is invited to this free celebratory event. There will be food trucks from Papa John’s, Ellie Lou’s, Kona Ice, and Nothing Bundt Cakes.
You can participate by contacting family members and friends and asking them to donate. Here is what you need to do:
- Contact family and friends to secure donation pledges.
- Don’t forget you can easily donate online through this website. Every child who gets an online donation will receive an extra reward.
- Complete the pledge envelope your child brings home.
- Enclose your tax-deductible cash and check donations. Checks should be made out to Windermere Elementary School PTO. Don’t forget to list donations that are made online! If you will be getting employer matches list those amounts too so we can credit your child.
- Have your child return the envelope to school on Friday, October 11.
On Monday, September 30 your child will receive a Mustang Stampede t-shirt provided by our sponsors and will participate in our FUNdraiser Fun Day during their specials class period. We invite families to join us for this fun event!