It’s time for the WES PTO annual fundraiser! This two week event reinforces our school spirit and identity in addition to generating almost all of the money that drives the large number of programs that we support.
Since 2009 the PTO has created and run the Mustang Stampede without any outside assistance. This means we keep 100% of your donations. Your support is always overwhelming and we greatly appreciate your generosity.
Windermere Elementary School PTO is a 501(3)(c) organization. Your contributions are tax deductible.
WESward to Knowledge
This year’s Mustang Stampede is September 21 through October 5! We are raising money for a track in addition to all of the programs we fund every year.
You can participate by contacting family members and friends and asking them to donate. Here is what you need to do:
- Contact family and friends to secure donation pledges.
- Don’t forget you can easily donate online through this website. Every child who gets an online donation will receive an extra reward.
- Complete the pledge sheet your child brings home.
- Enclose your tax-deductible cash and check donations. Checks should be made out to Windermere Elementary School PTO. Don’t forget to list donations that are made online! If you will be getting employer matches list those amounts too so we can credit your child.
- Have your child return the pledge sheet and donations to school on Tuesday, October 5.
On Wednesday, October 6 your child will receive a Mustang Stampede t-shirt provided by our sponsors and will participate in our FUNdraiser Fun Day during their specials class period. We invite families to join us for this fun event!