The Windermere Elementary School PTO executive board has seven elected officers. It works in close collaboration with Windermere Elementary School’s Principal and is assisted by the chairs of its standing committees.
The executive committee consists of all of the elected officers of the Windermere Elementary School PTO as specified by its bylaws.
- President: Maile Aiwohi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Lisa Mann (email@example.com)
- Membership Director: Jane Ramsey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Improvements Director: Deborah Cardoso (email@example.com)
- Principal Liaison: Brittany Grier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Tessa Williams (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Courtney Griffiths (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Windermere Elementary School Principal
- Diana Greer (email@example.com)
Standing Committee Chairs
Standing committees are created by the executive board as necessary to carry on the work of the PTO. Their responsibilities are specified in the PTO’s standing rules.
- Chair, Arts Committee: OPEN (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chair, Literacy Committee: OPEN (email@example.com)
- Chair, Science Committee: OPEN (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chair, School Operations Committee: OPEN (email@example.com)
- Chair, Social Committee: Leah Thon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chair, Parent Services Committee: Jessica Strickland & Kirby Filar (email@example.com)
- Chair, Outreach Committee: Lisa Mann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chair, Fundraising Committee: Erin Hudson (email@example.com)
Most of our PTO programs are overseen by one of these committee chairs working with the executive board. Is there a position you’d like to help out with? Join the PTO or look at our list of open PTO positions.