You can join the Windermere Elementary School PTO right now using our online store! Our annual dues are $10, or just $5 for current Windermere Elementary School staff.
WES PTO Membership
$5.00 – $10.00
When you join Windermere Elementary School PTO you join a community that encourages student achievement and enriches their learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between our families and our school. We believe that together we can help our children be successful. Please show your support and get involved with the PTO!
Please note that PTO memberships are individual memberships. If you purchase more than one membership please remember to include names for each one. If you would like to contribute more than our membership fee you can make an additional online donation after adding a PTO membership to your cart.
Parents, grandparents, teachers, staff, family, and friends are all welcome to join the PTO! With your annual membership you receive voting privileges and become eligible to serve on our executive board or as a standing committee chair.
Windermere Elementary School PTO memberships are:
- Annual. They are good until the end of the fiscal year (June 30) in which they were purchased.
- Individual. Because each membership conveys a vote each is held by a single member. There are no family memberships. If you purchase more than one membership please remember to include full names for each one for our voting roster.
- Appreciated! Your participation is what makes everything the PTO does possible.
While in the past we have occasionally had a dizzying complexity of different membership levels we’ve settled on this current simple system to encourage as many parents as possible to join. We still rely on your generous contributions and hope to see them at our main fundraising events like the Mustang Stampede! You can also always make additional donations online at any time.
Standard Membership, Teacher or Staff Membership
You may also like…
Why join the Windermere Elementary School PTO? The number one reason to join your school’s Parent Teacher Organization is to benefit your child. You will also be helping the entire school. But there are many more benefits:
- Get connected! There’s no better way to keep in touch with what’s happening right here at WES. Visit us often at windermerepto.org or our other social media outlets.
- Discover great resources! The PTO offers a wide variety of programs designed for parents as well as students. Consider volunteering in the Media Center proctoring our students for the Accelerated Reader program or sign up for Arty Facts and visit your child’s classroom to teach about the great artists of the world.
- Tap into a network! PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport, and discuss issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences. Plan on joining us for our General Meetings.
- Watch yourself grow. By volunteering with the PTO you put your skills and hobbies to use for a great cause — your child and all children in the community. Help lead our Guardian Angels program to help those in need or assist with our Book Fair to encourage students to develop a lifelong love of reading.
- Speak up. The PTO can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at our school.
- Witness improvement. By getting involved at your school you’ll be part of the solution and help make positive changes. Our PTO’s Mustang Stampede helps to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a role model! By becoming a PTO member you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education. Students with involved parents are more likely to attend school regularly, pass their classes, earn higher test scores and grades, have better social skills and exhibit improved behavior, enroll in higher-level programs, and eventually go on to a post-secondary education.
The main objective of the PTO is to establish a partnership between parents, teachers and the community with the goal of helping students obtain a top-quality education. Windermere Elementary School PTO provides information and resources to strengthen these relationships. We also sponsor numerous family events and educational programs and school programs. All parents, teachers, staff, and adults in our community and family are invited to become members! By becoming a PTO member your support will help us continue all of our important programs.